TBR & Wishlist Printable

Books Wishlist Printable


My Goodreads To-Read shelf used to be 10 pages long, with dozens of books listed. I don’t know the average size of TBR book piles around the world, but mine was overwhelming. There were so many books and so little time to read them. It weighed heavily on my mind.

So, one day, I blacked out an hour in my schedule and cleaned the damn thing. I went to my online list, read all the synopsis of the books I’d listed, and trimmed the hell out of it. I was left with ~20 books. It was still a lot, but it was WAY more manageable literally and mentally. My personal rule now is that I’m not allowed to add more books unless I remove one. One in, one out. 

And it worked! I was getting more books read and I was no longer overwhelmed. I also decided to write down my TBR / Wishlist so that I could really commit to my reading schedule. I made this really cute printable to for it as well.


Books-to-Read Printable

How to Use this Printable

On the “Books to Read” side on the left, you can write down all the book you want to read that you already have. And on the “Wishlist” side on the right, you can list all the books you want to read that you don’t have yet.

Get your TBR list here, and happy reading!

Comments